Sunday, December 5, 2010

NYC

I know, I know, it's unbelievable that I have never been to New York City.  But for that very reason I want to visit as soon as possible.  I'm already a fast walker, so what more could I do to prepare?  Thankfully, my relatives are all cooler than I am, and one of my cousins goes to NYU, so I'm also plotting a trip to visit her next semester (if funds allow) :)

So..I'm going to talk about some things I would like to do on my one or I'm sure, more trips to NYC.  Of course there are endless possibilities...and these may be very touristy, but unless you live in NYC, what else are you going to do there?

1. Visit the Statue of Liberty-a giant woman with a torch, what could be better?



2. Stroll through Central Park.



3. See a Broadway show (preferably something I like or have heard of before)

4. Go shopping... of course.

5. Travel to the top of the Empire State Building.



Those are my ideas for now...so if you've ever been to New York, tell me about what you've done and some things I should do/see when I go!  

Ciao,

Lauren

1 comment:

  1. The only time I have been to NYC was with the basketball team my sophomore year. I didn't really enjoy it that much, but that could be since I was in such a large group. We were on a time restraint so we didn't get to do that much, but I did enjoy walking around Times Square and seeing all the different colored signs!

    ReplyDelete