Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Seattle, WA

I have never been to the west coast.  This is one of the main reasons I really want to go to Seattle, besides the movie Sleepless In Seattle maybe.  And I already know I can deal with the weather since Cleveland probably sees just about as much sun as this rainy city.  A city of great coffee, the Space Needle, and Pike's Place Fish Market, there are many reasons to take a trip to the other side of the US.





For me, coffee is reason enough to visit any given location, however there are many other reasons to see this city.  :)

The Space Needle is well-known, and I think it's safe to say, many know Seattle for this popular tourist location.  At 605 feet in height and around 138 feet wide, this tower is impossible to miss.  With a view of not only downtown Seattle, you can also see surrounding sites such as the Olympic and Cascade Mountains, Mount Rainier, Mount Baker, and Elliott Bay.  You can also enjoy your time at the top of this needle with a meal at the restaurant.

If I make it to Seattle one day, I would also like to visit Pike's Place Fish Market, popular for creating the FISH philosophy that is used in many business and work environments.  If you haven't heard of it, check it out at: FISH philosophy.

Alright, well that's all I've got for now!

Ciao,

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment