Sunday, November 7, 2010

Perhaps in my near future?

As I get closer to graduating, and the end of this semester, I've been brainstorming/researching ways to travel once I am a college graduate.  And I may have found the perfect opportunity.  The program I used to study abroad in Spain, International Studies Abroad, or ISA, has another opportunity that allows students, or post-grads I guess, to volunteer/intern abroad!  The program is called,  Experiential Learning Abroad Programs, or ELAP for short.


There are locations in both Europe and Latin America, so I am very excited about looking into this opportunity, perhaps for next fall.  Most exciting to me, is that there is now an opportunity in Sevilla, Spain, which includes a Marketing Internship...can you say fate?  Okay, well that's what I'm thinking anyway, PR and International Studies major, who LOVES Spain, what could be better?


The programs are also offered during the semester and can even be combined with ISA's study abroad programs, so not only is there an opportunity to volunteer or gain experience as an intern, but you can also get credits for school.  If I had known about this sooner, I would have tried to do that!  However, post-grads can still take part in the volunteer/intern experience, which for the most part is pretty affordable.


Anyway, here is the website in case you would like more information on this amazing program!  


http://www.myelap.com/home


Ciao,


Lauren

1 comment: