Monday, November 15, 2010

Just Brilliant

It may be because I am watching Harry Potter right now, but I decided England is the location for this post.  Not only do I love the accent (okay, I have a thing for accents in general), but who can deny the desire to be up close and personal with Buckingham Palace?  When I was younger, I used to have some sort of fascination with Princess Diana (I think it was that whole fairytale thing) and also, because she was infamous for helping people.  So that is yet another reason that a visit to England is necessary in my life.


To keep it simple, here are a list of places worth seeing in England:


1. Stonehenge-historical and mysterious, what could be better?



2. Lake Windermere-the largest natural lake in England, who doesn't love a large body of water?


3. Tower of London-a very historical place.


4. Buckingham Palace-like I said earlier, who wouldn't want to see this:

5. Oxford-I just want to see Oxford University I guess...





While there are MANY more places to see in England, I'll end with this, the Brits seem to just have a much cooler way of speaking English, such as describing things with "brilliant", and saying "cheerio!"

Ciao,

Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment